On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Avi Drissman <a...@google.com> wrote:

> OK, so I was looking at the result pngs, and I was wrong. It seems to be
> solely about the thumb length, which causes the wavy color to vary along the
> length.
>
> Did we have any suspicions about how the length was turning out wrong the
> last time we looked at it?

I did not, I started crawling through the metrics/sizing code and nothing
had come up when I was doing it.

http://dev.chromium.org/developers/browser-bootstrapping/mac-followup  Lists
what I found in getting the layout tests in to much better shape the start
of the year.  I think number 8 on the list has been fixed, but 4-7 might
need to be checked again.

I'm not sure if all these got converted into bugs by someone last time
someone looked at the list, it might be time to convert and nuke the page
once and for all (as long as the bugs are findable)  :)

TVL