Looks like we have a leak in render_thread_unittest.cc :

http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/waterfall/builders/XP%20Unit%20(purify)/builds/5386/steps/purify%20test:%20unit/logs/stdio

There are several distinct stacks, but most boil down to this allocation:

   ipc/ipc_sync_channel.cc:347
IPC::SyncChannel::SyncChannel(basic_string::std const&,...
   chrome/common/child_thread.cc:42  ChildThread::Init(void)
   chrome/common/child_thread.cc:27
ChildThread::ChildThread(basic_string::std const&)
   chrome/renderer/render_thread.cc:97
RenderThread::RenderThread(basic_string::std const&)
   chrome/renderer/render_thread_unittest.cc:22  RenderThreadTest::SetUp(void)

This has been happening since before the oldest entry on the buildbot front
page, so I'm not sure how to figure out when it started happening.

Does this seem familiar to anyone?