On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Peter Kasting <pkast...@google.com> wrote:
> It's disappointing to me that this change was made without any bug in the
> bug database linked, and without any input from a member of the UI team,
> despite the code reviewer (abarth) explicitly wondering about getting UI
> review.

Glen recently moved this dialog so that's it's now four clicks away
from the main UI. That certainly starts to put it in the realm of
trival UI changes. Also, the dialog is already concerned with things
that our users don't know about (like 'cookies') and it has sensible
default if you don't know what it means.

I'm more bothered that people who care about their privacy have the
ability to control the information we store about them.

AGL