Some subset of the team uses the de-facto standard of "area: one-liner
description" seen in projects like the kernel.

% git log --pretty=format:'%an %s' | sed -nre 's/^(\w+)@chromium.org
(.{,20}: .*)$/* \1 \2/p'
* pfeldman DevTools: Get rid of utility functions and
ExecuteUtilityFunction as a whole. Eliminates the need in double-JSON
of InjectedScript-related functions.
* evan linux: implement GetCPUUsage() so the task manager shows CPU
* estade GTK: Download item as drag source.
* estade GTK: Add a bunch more widget names for parasite.
* mdm Linux: avoid browser windows moving around by the size of WM
decorations over restart. Use a debounce timer to get the true window
position shortly after the last reconfigure event is delivered, and
save that. BUG=18771 TEST=none
* estade GTK: Get rid of default drag icon for tab drags.
* evan linux: expose the ProcessSingleton timeout to speed tests
* evan linux: add names to some widgets for parasite's benefit
* estade GTK: Don't put a blank line in the tooltip for nameless
bookmark bar bookmarks.
* agl Windows: Warn about outdated plugins.
* estade GTK: Add a dialog for printing.
* agl Build fix: vim wrapped the line
* jhawkins valgrind: memset the window command data structure.
|timestamp| is aligned on a 16 byte boundary leaving 4 bytes of
uninitialized data in the middle of the struct.  We write this data to
disk, which is a possible security risk.
* evan posix: clean up shared memory code
* estade Linux: print page to file rather than using shared memory to
send it to the browser.
* agl Linux: remove tcmalloc from build/all.gyp