Every time v8 team updates which branch is the one that's used in Chrome,
gclient sync fails on Windows.  The error is below.

________ running 'svn update a:\chrome2\src\tools\tryserver' in 'a:\chrome2'
At revision 3275.
Error: Can't switch the checkout to http://v8.googlecode.com/svn/tr...@2966;
UUID don't match and there is local changes in a:\chrome2\src\v8. Delete the
direct
ory and try again.

a:\chrome2\src\v8>svn st
?       tools\gyp\v8.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user
?       tools\gyp\js2c.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user
?       tools\gyp\v8_nosnapshot.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user
?       tools\gyp\v8_snapshot.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user
?       tools\gyp\v8_shell.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user
?       tools\gyp\v8_base.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user
?       tools\gyp\mksnapshot.vcproj.GOOGLE.jabdelmalek.user

I have to delete the v8 directory and run gclient sync again (or remove the
generated files).  This is annoying, since it breaks syncing to all the
Windows developers (I don't think this happens on Mac and Linux).

Can the generated files be put elsewhere?  Or is there a way that gyp can
tell svn to ignore .user files?  I realize I could put it in my svn config
file, but this doesn't solve it for all the other developers.