I find our accessibility story a bit confusing since we don't allow
most of the browser UI to be focused.  That is, pressing tab in the
URL bar doesn't do what tab normally does.  I guess there's some other
key that puts the browser into accessible mode?  In that case, I would
want to reuse that key.  (I'm apologize for not knowing much about
a11y.)