I'm trying to follow these suggestions, but I'm getting a ton of errors when
trying to do a gclient sync when third_party/WebKit is a clone of
git.webkit.org.
For example:

svn: '/Users/atwilson/chrome.git/src/third_party/WebKit/WebKitLibraries' is
not a working copy
Error: Can't update/checkout
'/Users/atwilson/chrome.git/src/third_party/WebKit/WebKitLibraries' if an
unversioned directory is present. Delete the directory and try again.

I can go through and individually add these directories to my .gclient file,
but after I added the 8th one it occurs to me that I'm probably Doing It
Wrong.

Do you guys have a bunch of exclusions in your .gclient, or is there another
way?

-atw