How about in kiosk mode, we only hide the "status bubble", control the
command dispatchers, and we leave the context menu as it is. That will solve
most of the issues and not complicate things.

Windows defined it pretty simple, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/154780,
they can open new windows, tabs, close, etc. I believe it is a correct way
to follow, its not illegal or anything to follow something that is good and
working. And it will make the patch easy and simple.

 -Mohamed