Hi,

I am following this instruction to build chromium on MacOSX.
http://code.google.com/p/chromium/wiki/MacBuildInstructions

But I can't find the  all.xcodeproj for it.

This is the content of my build directory:
$ ls
README.chromium        common.gypi            install-build-deps.sh* temp_gyp/
all.gyp                common.vsprops         internal/              util/
branding_value.sh*     debug.vsprops          linux/                 win/
build-bisect.py*       external_code.gypi     mac/
build_config.h         external_code.vsprops  output_dll_copy.rules
common.croc            gyp_chromium*          release.vsprops

And this is the content of the build/mac directory:
$ ls
README.chromium        dump_app_syms*         remove_target_headers*
tweak_app_infoplist*
build_app_dmg*         generate_localizer*    strip_from_xcode*
chrome_mac.croc        pkg-dmg*               strip_save_dsym*

Please tell me how can I find the xcode project file for chromium.