They are marked WONTFIX. We run them to ensure they don't crash. This looks
like a bug in run_webkit_tests to me. For tests that are WONTFIX, we
shouldn't care if the expected results are missing.
Seems a bit silly to me that we run them at all though. I would be a fan of
just skipping the platform tests that don't apply to the current platform.
In practice, running them adds maintenance cost and cycle time (although,
very little) but doesn't really catch crashes.
Ojan