The quasi-defunct profile system that uses the enable-udd-profiles
still has a separate Local State file and safe browsing databases
because it used different user data directory (udd).

This change seems orthogonal to the profile system as it is currently
implemented.  We can resplit the Preferences file in the future if
needed (and once the actual split is clear or needed).