The snips were two different files 'cause the actual output was about two
different files :)  The presubmit check doesn't complain about line endings
with spaces for merge_and_sync.html  So from cpu's original email in this
thread (I just searched my mail for the error), I thought it had to do with
inconsistent line endings :|
Running 'svn revert merge_and_sync.html' does nothing.  The file remains
edited.  I tried deleting every single line in the file, using the
advanced-save option to set LF (which is what I've used for this sort of
thing for years, so I'm pretty sure it's supposed to work) and svn diff
correctly shows the removal, but svn revert still just does nothing :(