I haven't actually gotten anything done on LocalStorage this week because
I've been doing so many small side projects like this.....but if it's a
priority, sure.
How about a cron job on some machine that ssh's via a cert into whatever
machines the data is stored on, pulls it back, and dumps it into some dir?
 When we start filling up the hard drive, we can look at doing something
smarter, deleting old data, or putting it somewhere like GFS.

What server can I use and where's the data stored?