I've been using VS2008 on Win7 for the last month or so.

I hate it.

Problems:

1) Stepping in the debugger is SOOOOOOO slow.  I am thinking about going
back to VS2005.
2) If you turn on Intellisense, it crashes like crazy very regularly.  I've
turned off intellisense, but it is a big loss in productivity to do so

I strongly recommend against VS2008; do others have these problems?

Mike