I think that the right fix is to switch interactive_ui_tests to
browser_tests launcher (jcampan did some great work to make the launcher
more flexible, it may be quite simple to do the switch now - if there are no
UI tests in interactive_ui_tests).

I also suggest bumping the priority of http://crbug.com/25997 to P1 and
possibly marking it with FlakyTest label.