I get

NameError: name '_toolset' is not defined while loading dependencies
of base/base.gyp while loading dependencies of app/app.gyp while
build/all.gyp

when building or even just running 'gclient runhooks --force'.

Also, when I do 'gclient sync', it does the usual syncing...
until it comes to webkit, where it hangs for a while, then reports
svn: Can't read from connection: Connection reset by peer
(This is with the committer repo from my home machine over
the public internet.)

Wonder if there's some connection between the two problems...