Essentially this. Some of the page cyclers have fairly interesting data
sets.

I think we are fairly lacking in good real-world performance tests to do
comparisons like this, which is kind of unfortunate.  I'd love to be able to
point a build with a speculative patch in it at the internet and then have
it report back how well it did but there are a lot of variables to control.

- James