Done. We're not on vacation (although I am in a different timezone), but in
general we don't moderate every second. I go through in a batch daily, I
think Mark Larson might moderate a bit more frequently, JonC was also
helping out -- in general, if you want more frequent moderation, I'm happy
to have help :)

-Ian