Yea, we added ALT+E and ALT+F for opening the menus to make them accessible
on Windows. (Similar to File/Edit in any Window screen menu). There was a
post long time ago regarding that and everyone agreed adding that. They were
added through the chrome_rc.grd file.

Now, if the shortcut key exists in the website, how would browser keyboard
shortcuts (that have the same keys) act? Should the browser shortcuts be
disabled once a renderer shortcut exists?

 - Mohamed Mansour