Thanks Fumitoshi!

To _everyone_ else, please do this.  (ccing a bunch of people that might
have updates)

Also, I'm wondering if we shouldn't put our names on the list to make it
easier to know who to contact for information about a feature.  I personally
find it hard to keep up (one of the reasons this list is so incomplete).