On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM, OuterLimits <procoolh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been using this forever but I had to rebuild windows from scratch
> a few days ago and had to download everything again but now chromium
> updater 'fails to initialize'
>
> This is what I've been using below..  Is there another way to set up
> nightly downloads? Thanks
>
> http://forums.tlokzz.com/images/voodoo/buttons/download.gif

You linked an image of a button.

We don't produce anything called "Chromium Downloader" and therefore we
don't serve as a support system for it.  Go harass the people who wrote it.

We don't currently have a supported mechanism for nightly builds.  The Dev
channel is weekly-or-greater frequency and we encourage testers to use that
for now.

PK