> Thanks a lot.  If I am not asking for too much, could you move Dromaeo
> one row up, to make a group of SunSpider/V8/DOM/Dromaeo (not to be
> split by morejs)?

Done.

If you regularly want to restrict your view to just those rows, you can
bookmark a URL with a constructed test= parameter:

http://chrome-web.corp/buildbot/perf/dashboard/perf.html?test=sunspider,v8_benchmark,dom_perf,dromaeo

Loads less than 1/3 of the full table, so much faster...

> Still, what is the file in repo to change if I, say, would have some
> spare cycles to add sticky column names?

That would be really welcome.  Here's the svn: path:

svn://chrome-svn/chrome/trunk/tools/buildbot/perf/dashboard/perf.html

Thanks,

        --SK