One command line tool I have sometimes wanted when debugging, is a way
to dump out a cached response from the disk cache.

The only way I know to do this currently is create a profile and load
it in chrome, then use about:cache to print the response as hex.
(At which point you still need to unhexify it and then reverse any
filters like bzip2 before you have the content)