Hello all,

I'm happy to announce that the developer area of our extensions
gallery is now open:

https://chrome.google.com/extensions

You can upload your extensions, edit their details, add screenshots
and videos, test the autoupdate system, and begin publishing your
download URL.

We are opening these features early so that developers like yourselves
will have time to get familiar with the system, flush out any bugs,
and publish your extensions before our full launch.

For more information, please see the blog post, here:

http://blog.chromium.org/2009/11/extensions-one-step-closer-to-finish.html

Looking forward to seeing what you've built!

--
Aaron Boodman, on behalf of the Google Chrome Extensions team