I had intention in archiving the intermediate build outputs in a shallow git
repo for try server speedup but I have no intention in publishing this repo
externally. I would recommend you to checkout the buildbot code and setup a
local continuous build yourself.

Instructions:
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/testing/chromium-build-infrastructure/getting-the-buildbot-source

Patches are welcome for the shallow git repo functionality.

M-A