Hi

One known problem with the make build is that you sometimes have to
run it twice to rebuild the chrome target as the strings sometimes
don't get rebuilt properly but if make chrome does something, then in
theory make/make all should have built that too.

What does make chrome build that make all doesn't? - that might give
us some clues as to what is wrong.

--Craig