On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 1:38 PM, Paweł Hajdan Jr. <phajdan...@chromium.org>wrote:

> I hit at least few cases when I broke the views and/or chromeos buildbot
> with a CL which doesn't touch the views code directly (which would trigger
> submitting it to the views trybot). Today another change in a gypi file
> triggered a compile failure on views bots, while all other trybots have been
> so green.
>
> How about triggering sending the CL to views trybots when it touches any
> gyp-related file, or any code in chrome? This should help making our tree
> even more green.

 Agreed. Only question I have is if we have enough view/chromeos bots to
handle all requests in reasonable
time. May not be an issue tho.

As somewhat related note, we're planning to make changes to view and
chromeos build. Basically,
chromeos build will become what view build does today, and chromeos
dependency will be removed
from view build. This should make our life a bit easier.

- oshima