Last Friday we recorded 4 tech talks based on the feedback we got on what
topics would be interesting....and here they are!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFzC_Gx76E8
Darin Fisher talks about the recently upstreamed Chromium WebKit API.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO3XEBuIDns
Pam Greene talks about how WebKit Layout Tests are used within Chromium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5-aXfSt-RA
Brett Wilson talks about the painting process in Chromium. Brett starts from
the render tree in WebKit, across the IPC boundaries, and all the way to
your screen. He also details many of the differences in painting between
platforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpcOXzIsSlo
A deep dive into the guts of WebKit. Eric Seidel explains the process from
in rendering.

I can't tell you how impressed I was with all of the talks.  I learned a
couple things from even the talks that covered material I thought I knew
well.

Enjoy!