I hotpatched the server to fix the exception but without the build
steps, it's still not very useful. I'll try to get the build steps
this week in.

Sample:
http://build.chromium.org/buildbot/try-server/json/builders/linux/builds/10906?as_text=1

Remove the ?as_text=1 to receive it as application/json