On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 1:02 PM, oshima <osh...@chromium.org> wrote:
> I have similar concern about our build, in a way we handle different
> configurations.
> There are several ways to specify a set of files for different
> configurations, such as suffic (_gtk/_mac),
> "source!", "exclude"/"include", concat file lists, and I'm worrying that
> it's getting out of control.

I made some changes here recently to help more cleanup.  The suffix
rules are now all in build/common.gypi, so the per-project lists only
need tweaking when the suffix rules are wrong.  (In particular when
ChromeOS uses / doesn't use a _gtk file is never clear to me, but that
seems to be just because it's a work in progress.)