Ok, great.

I will take on the Linux printer settings dialog and also implement a
cross-platform mechanism for suppressing the printer dialog. This will
cause printing to use the last settings (or default settings).

This is an important feature for using Chromium in a kiosk or Point-Of-
Sale terminal, which we are doing.

Currently, we've had to run a Firefox window in the background to
handle the print queue, while the front-end uses the fast JavaScript
of Chromium.

Does anyone have suggestions on where to put the suppress print dialog
setting? In Firefox, this is done in about:config. Since it's
typically a developer feature, I want to hide it from the casual user.

Also, since security is important, I need to make sure a website
cannot install a malicious script that can change the value of this
setting and start sending print jobs.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Andy

P.S. I've read all the developer docs regarding development process,
coding style, and so on.