Hey all,

I created a very very simple content script extension that highlights
all nofollow links on a page, it works fine when I use "load unpacked
extension". I then packed the extension, uninstalled the unpacked one
and dragged the .crx file onto the extensions page... When I do so, I
get the error message: "Utility process crashed while trying to
install". Happens on both Windows 7 and Vista, and Chrome and
Chromium.

Has anyone else come across this? If so, is there any way around it?

I've zipped the extension directory and uploaded it here, if anyone
wants to give it a go:
http://www.dancryer.com/files/extensions/nofollow/nofollow.zip

Thanks

Dan