I second the motion to make chrome.windows.create work like window.open
()!
Allow a name to given in the createData object.

I would like to have the ability to control the toolbars, resize,
scrollbars, and etc, just like window.open()

window.open uses the name parameter (2nd parm) to control if the
window exists already.
If you call window.open(blah,"test") twice and the window still exists
it just pops that
window forward.