Yes.  There were some changes to the CSS more than a week ago in order
to help the toolstrip blend in more with the bookmark bar.  One of
those changes was a "height: 100%" entry.

While we figure out the CSS for moles (crbug.com/23074), you can
workaround this by adding the following CSS rule:

.chrome-mole .toolstrip-button {
  height: whatever you want;
}

We add a CSS class to the document element for toolstrip and mole
modes.  chrome-toolstrip and chrome-mole.  Another common thing you
may want to do is to disable webkit-box mode:

.chrome-mole>body {
  display: block;
}

Erik