Hi again,
Are there really no news in this? Is the notifications API going live for
the next release? Any docs on how can we use it now if it's available? We
depend on this for some functionality and want to avoid DIV injection since
it brings some UI issues when switching pages, override flash contents,
etc...

Thanks again,

Marcos

--