Does anyone else have the issue where Chrome saves this file as "unconfirmed
45351.download" and will not let you install it in any way (have not tried
using the command line switch, but this should not happen)?

Happened on 4.0.222.X and happening on 4.0.223.11 (Windows XP SP 3).

*Note - I have tried using a different profile just now - it works. I might
have a corrupted profile. I am copying Scott Hess here.*

☆PhistucK