On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Nicros <bcc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just finished my first extension to remove underlines from links- took
> about 10 minutes to do from scratch, nice of google to make it easy
> for us :)

Nice.

There isn't an easy way to say "all pages" now. Using http://*/* and
https://*/* is your best bet for now. The bug that represents this
open feature request is: http://crbug.com/18259, if you're interested.

> Second question, is it does not appear the extensions gallery is up,
> is there somewhere I can put this crx file for others to download
> (even though its almost as fast to do it themselves?)

Nope, no gallery yet. We're hard at work on it. You can put it on your
own personal website, or there are also some third-party websites that
have collections of extensions you can use. Do a search for "chrome
extensions".

- a