It seems that at chromeextensions.org you have to upload your
extension and also need to give out Google Extension ID. No option to
link the download extension file from developers site.
Also is it easy for developer to remove the extension from there
listing easily and cleanly?
Who are the owners of chromeextensions.org, not much information in
their 'About' section other than that they are not associated with
Google.