On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 8:14 AM, ChrisBuchholz
<christoffer.buchh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been looking around the documentation, but I can't find
> anything about adding, e.g, two browser actions from one extension.
> Can it be done at this point?

No, this was a purposeful UI decision. If you want to have multiple
features, you can either combine them in one extension using a popup
(http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/browserAction.html#popups)
or else have multiple extensions.

Having multiple extensions can actually be a pretty good option. That
way users can mix and match the features they want.

- a