All, thanks for tracking this down.

Looks like I am running into a problem while uploading a new version:
http://screencast.com/t/YjllMmZhMzUt

For this new version, we added a key.pem file in hopes that we can keep our
current ID for our existing users.

I tried the 'Add New Item' button (at first, I didn't see the 'Update File'
button) and after uploading, I got a blank screen.

Then I found the 'Update file' button and tried that and got the error in
the screenshot above.

Thanks in advance.
Bob