I wrote a content script to access DOM content of a web page.I am able
to access the DOM content but when i try to access one iframe
contentwindow in that page it is saying as undefined.

It is like document.getElementById('iframe') is giving me the iframe
but when i try to access document.getElementById
('iframe').contentwindow it is saying undefined.

I want to access a javascript function written in the iframe. Usually
one can access the javascript function in that iframe using
iframeName.function but here if i try to access it is throwing an
exception like reference error.

Thanks in advance