Hi,

I'm porting my Firefox extension (Lazarus:Form Recovery) to chrome,
but it relies on having full access to the sqlite database (using an
openDatabase call).

I just tested it on another machine running the dev channel and
realized I needed to add the --enable-databases command line flag
before it would work.

My question is this:
Will databases (open via openDatabase) be available by default
(without needing the --enable-databases flag) on the beta channel when
extensions are enabled on said channel?