On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 9:21 AM, Richard Heyes <richard.he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created a small but useful extension (http://
> stickytabs.rgraph.net/) to auto-load certain URLs when Chrome is
> started (eg Gmail, calendar, reader). URLs are naturally user
> defineable. However, I'd like these tabs to be pinned by default so
> they don't take up quite as much real estate. Is it possible to create
> a new tab and set it to be "pinned"?

We don't have an API to control the pin state of tabs, but this seems
to be a popular request so it's something we'll consider for the next
release.

> Also, I've uploaded it to the extension gallery (https://
> chrome.google.com/extensions/developer/dashboard), but it seems that
> it's the only one there. Can anyone else see it?

Right now the gallery is in upload-only mode so that we can flush out
the bugs and get it populated before launch. If you've uploaded it,
and it isn't in "draft" state, it will become visible for people to
browse when we launch automatically.

- a