I have a question about upgrading existing extensions to Google's
download page.  We've currently got a bunch of people using our
extension (and looking to our servers for extension updates).  We'd
like to migrate them off of our update servers when Google's system is
up and running.  My plan for doing that is:
 - Include a key.pem file in my extension that I upload to Google to
ensure that the extension's ID stays the same
 - After Google opens things up release an update to our current
users, removing the update_url from the manifest file
 - Hope that after updating the extensions will start pinging Google
for updates, using the correct ID so our users can keep running
without having to manually uninstall our version and install Google's
version of the extension

Will this work?
Colin