I guess with the help of content scripts(Ref:
http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/content_scripts.html), it could be
achieved.
I am not sure that, there is any other option.
With with help of content script, you can add event listener to any DOM
element with your function call.
Your function could, change the context menu. But I am not sure whether this
is recommended or not.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 21:34, Roberto <robj.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If you select some text in a web page, the context menu only shows,
> "Copy", "Search in Google" and "Inspect Element".
>
> Is it possible to make an extension which adds a custom action to that
> context menu?
>
> Thanks :)
>
> --

Thanks and Regards,