Thangaraju,

I forgot that this was a known issue. It has been partly fixed on
trunk, so that it no longer crashes. Instead the alert box is shown,
and after the popup closes immediately. This change will be in the
next release.

The behavior is still incorrect, though. The popup should stay open
after an alert box is shown. If you want to follow the progress on
that bug, add a "star" to the following bug:

http://crbug.com/28110

- a