Well, I have a worked extensions in Google Code with a update
available. If I understand need to Upload a *.zip with extension
directory and key.pem with +2 version than I have in my host and then
update my extension +1 version in my host to transfer my users to the
new Gallery.

I try in a few minutes now for first time, once do it that I can't
redirect to my host but I can upload new versions in my host,  thats
right?.

I note that can't delete extension from Gallery, in future plans to
implement it?

-v1c1ous