I have an extension that have a browser action that shows a rather
wide popup (800*600, kind of max actually). For users with small
screen and many extension buttons, the popup kind of extends beyond
the left boundary of the chrome window! You can replicate it by
anchoring the chrome window very left with minimal width (1000 for
example), and open a 800px popup. Ouch, on a two monitor setting the
popup is split between two monitors. For one monitor case the left
side of the popup is gone!

Is there a way to control the popup position that I am not aware of?
Or can Chrome team center the popup when the popup is expected to go
beyond the screen? Anyone been through this? Thanks very much for your
attention.