Hello,

In the same topic, it seems like the "Update extensions now" button
rely on Chrome's cache. After changing my update.xml file, the button
does nothing until I delete manually my cache in \Google\Chrome\User
Data\Default\Cache
I think it would be better if the extension update don't rely on the
cache (at least for developers) as I don't know how long the cache is
conserved I delete all my cache each time I want to check if my
update.xml is correct and that the update will work for all users.

--
Jeremy