Hi Antony,

Thank you very much, I can now get the real url when the update event
comes. But I have another problem:

The first time I visit an unavailable url, I have to wait for a long
time until the tab turns into the "This webpage is not available" tab
and then the first Update event comes. But I'm wondering why I should
have been waiting for so long? I mean, the tab should have known its
real url when it was created, or at least before it start to send the
network request.